CipherNova is a company that hires very talented individuals to be a part of the team. We take pride in knowing that we have the best and brightest taking care of our customers. We accept applications for positions at all experience levels. If you are a recent college graduate and looking for entry level positions or have been in the industry for many years and are looking for a senior position, CipherNova may have the job that is a perfect fit. So if you are looking for a great working environment and the chance to work with top-notch professionals, send your resume to email@example.com today.
Location: Redstone Arsenal / Huntsville, Alabama
Security Clearance Requirements:Top Secret SCI
Position Schedule: Full-TimeDescription:
CipherNova is looking for a Cybersecurity Engineer to join our team in Huntsville, AL, supporting the Missile Defense Agency (MDA). The ideal candidate will be responsible for cybersecurity analysis of information systems for the purpose of creating a detailed risk assessment. This position will require daily interaction with senior MDA officials and the candidate must be able to do so professionally. Interested candidates should send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.Education:
A Bachelor's Degree in a technical field is preferred.Qualifications:
- Candidate should be capable of leading and executing advanced Cybersecurity Risk Analysis efforts.
- 10 years of IT experience, with at least 5 years of advanced technical cybersecurity (IASAE) experience.
- Candidate must provide organized architectural and engineering recommendations for a secure enclave environment.
- A DoD 8570 IASAE level II certification is required: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) as a minimum.
- Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility.